Monday 7 January 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Inspired by the weird, wonderful and worrying stories two of my copper mates regularly regale, I am putting together a book of true stories written by serving police officers.

The response so far has been amazing and a huge thank you to everyone who has made a submission. But the book is far from finished and I am still looking for contributions on any subject, be it heroic, funny, controversial, gruesome etc.

The book is neither meant to act as a promotional police tool, nor undermine the efforts of the British bobby, but provide a snapshot of the scenes and situations the modern copper encounters and deals with.

As a guide submissions to date have been approx 300-400 words (but can be longer or shorter).

Alas I cannot offer payment or any other inducement for assistance but hopefully seeing your story in print will prove incentive enough to contribute!

For more information or to send a story please email me. My deadline is end March.

No comments: